Saturday, August 13, 2011

I think I might have flashed him some clevage by accident...?

Okay, I'm very proper, to my detriment I'm sure. I was sitting across from the very nice and handsome guy who is roughly my age (21) and we were playing a game that involved pens. Anyways. I dropped my pen, it was not planned or anything like that and when I grabbed it off the floor, there was a high possibility that I may have flashed him a ton of ... This guy proved through out the game that he was excessively observant of his surrounding (so this makes me think he would have certainly noticed.) I was wearing a shirt that was lower than I realized and I have a big chest. I'm naturally mortified. This guy is very straight laced, If you were him would you think this was intentional... He hardly knows me, so my general character would be unknown to him. What would you think...would this be umed as being intentional?

No comments:

Post a Comment