Monday, August 15, 2011

Can the police really do anything about this?

I went to wal-mart as the sun was setting to get my dog some rawhides to chew on and he wanted to come with me, so i let him. I ran in to get the rawhides, but i forgot to crack the windows. I was in there for literally 5 minutes. When i got out a lady told me she had called the police cuz i didn't crack the windows. I never take my dog out during the day cuz it's too hot. I only brought him cuz the sun was down and obviously not heating up the car. He was panting barely when i got back and stopped pretty immediately after i ran the air conditioner. He was not over heated at all or in any distress. Anyway..I made it home and not pull overs. lol. Will the police really waste their time with this?

No comments:

Post a Comment